EDQ Individual Counselling supports those recovering from eating disorders with a skilled practitioner in a safe environment.
- Counselling is available to individuals, carers and families across Queensland.
- Counselling support allows people to explore their underlying issues with skilled practitioners in a safe, therapeutic and confidential environment.
- Counselling can be carried out face to face, by phone or via Skype.
- Individuals who are experiencing an eating issue throughout Queensland are eligible to access individual counselling.
- These sessions are funded at no cost to clients.
- There is a waitlist to access individual counselling services which varies
Medicare Rebated Sessions
Mental Health Social Worker
Full Fee: $120.00 per hour, Medicare Rebate: $74.80
Full Fee: $180.00 per hour, Medicare Rebate: $124.50
Full Fee: $120.00 per hour, Medicare Rebate: $84
- Individuals, Carers and families can be directed to our contracted Medicare rebated health professionals
- While you are on our waitlist for free counselling and if you can afford a gap fee under Medicare
- You will not lose your waitlisted spot
- You can access 10 session through a mental health care plan from your GP