You can provide your feedback, suggestions, complaints and compliments by
Phone (07) 3844 6055
EDQ is committed to respecting the privacy of personal information. We take how we collect, protect, use and exchange your information very seriously.
EDQ only collects personal information that is reasonably necessary for one or more of its functions or activities. At all times, personal information is collected in a fair and lawful manner.
From time to time, promotional offers and special events may be communicated to supporters through direct marketing and other channels. Supporters have the right to opt out of these communications.
- Information we collect and how we collect it
- Purpose for collecting information
- How we use your information
- Who we share your information with
- Accessing, updating and correcting your information
- How we keep your information secure
- Making a privacy complaint
- How to contact us
For more information about EDQ privacy matters, contact us here.
Any complaints regarding your treatment in privacy matters can be addressed to:
Belinda Chelius, General Manager
Eating Disorders Queensland
89 Sherwood Road
TOOWONG, QLD 4066
Want to know more? See EDQ’s information sheets on Client Rights and Responsibilities, our Complaints Procedure and more: