Due to the increased need for eating disorder services, EDQ is expanding the team. We are excited to be recruiting for the positions of:
For more details on each role, please visit the linked position description.
Perks & Benefits
- Supportive and collaborative work culture and public health events and advocacy
- Ongoing training and supervision throughout the role
- Flexible working arrangement
- Where isolation is required due to COVID-19 exposure, the option to work from home
- Onsite parking (when available) and close to multiple public transport options
- A workplace that values the voice of lived experience
- Safe culture for those with a lived experience of eating disorders (if applicable)
- Salary packaging offered
Please send your application to [email protected]. If not filled before that, all position vacancies will expire on 9 November 2022.
We will be conducting interviews as we receive applications. We encourage applicants with diverse backgrounds and/or lived experience to apply.