Queensland Health has mandated that all staff are vaccinated for in-person contact with clients; and we are pleased to announce that all staff and volunteers in our Brisbane office are fully vaccinated. Masks are a requirement of entry as EDQ is classified as a health service. We have masks available for visitors.
EDQ guidance to Non-Vaccinated clients:
- For any in-person contact, clients who are not vaccinated must strictly adhere to 1.5m social distancing.
- Or choose telehealth options where possible.
EDQ guidance to all clients:
- We recommend adhering to 1.5m social distancing at all times.
- All staff, volunteers, and clients must wear a mask at EDQ, unless they are eating or drinking. If you have a mask exemption, please inform staff.
- All other COVID -19 safety precautions that EDQ has in place, including frequent hand washing, surface sanitisation, and room capacity limits, will all be remaining in place.
- Do not attend in person, events, or appointments, if you are unwell, even with minor symptoms. Let us know and we will make alternate arrangements via Telehealth or video conferencing.
We would like to thank all our clients for being very supportive and cooperative with EDQ’s health guidelines during the pandemic, which enables us to deliver services in the safest way possible.