The Body Kind Youth Survey. invites all Australians aged 12 – 18 years old to share their body image experiences and ideas on what needs to change to create a more Body Kind Australia. This important research will help Butterfly better support young people and can help to prevent serious body and eating issues.
About the Body Kind Youth Survey
- Developed by Butterfly, leading body image researchers and educators
- Ethics approved
- Safely worded questions
- Parental consent needed for under 15’s
- Takes approximately 15 minutes
- Participants can win one of 20 gift vouchers!
What questions does the Body Kind Youth Survey ask?
- How satisfied young people are with their bodies and appearance
- The role of social media and appearance related teasing on body image
- How body image impacts young people’s lives
- The ways young people are supporting their body image and being body kind
- Changes young people want to improve body image and body kindness for all.
If you would like to complete the survey, please click here.